30 Westwood Drive
Beautifully renovated by the designer/owner using the finest of materials and finish work, 30 Westwood Drive exemplifies elegance and sophistication while enjoying the best of California living. The 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath East Coast shingled Kent Woodlands residence is sited on .5430 acres and enjoys an open floor plan, fantastic indoor-outdoor connection, stunning views, all day sun and resort-like living. The seamless integration of fine woodwork, designer lighting, chic wall coverings and ultimate luxury and comfort make this home a true work of art.
The light filled formal living room is the definition of chic boasting transom windows, cathedral ceiling and French doors opening to a private balcony. A gorgeous formal dining room is ideal for both intimate and larger gatherings and enjoys a picturesque wall of windows with beautiful views of the Woodlands. The center of the house is the open concept chef’s kitchen and family room, which is simply to die for and connects to a large Ipe deck, expansive pool and outdoor spaces through two sets of glass sliding doors. Conveniently, all four bedrooms and the laundry room are located upstairs.
The outdoor elements include a graceful stone terrace with cascading water feature, which is ideal for intimate gatherings. The pool area enjoys serene views of Kent Woodlands, is an entertainer’s paradise, and has multiple lounge and seating spaces with lush, mature landscaping throughout. A spa and separate area for a play structure complete the exterior spaces.
The coveted neighborhood of Kent Woodlands offers the best of Marin, with easy access to spectacular hiking and biking trails, the annual Halloween parade down Woodland Road, close proximity to Woodlands Market, Rustic Bakery, Half Day Cafe and the award winning Kentfield Schools.
Features and Amenities
- Oak hardwood floors throughout
- Gorgeous entry foyer with architectural details & expansive walk in storage/ coat closet
- Exquisite formal living room stuns with a wall of transom windows with picturesque views of the hills of
Kent Woodlands, wood burning fireplace, built-in wet bar, and French
doors with a private balcony.
- Spacious formal dining room offers stunning wall of windows overlooking the hills of Kent Woodlands
- Spectacular designer kitchen offers a massive Mahogany wood island with counter seating, a second chef’s island with composite Quartz countertops, pendant lighting, a Blanco sink and a pop out window with picturesque views. Custom cabinetry, including an eye catching floating glass cabinet built by Barking Dog Builders. All new appliances include a Bosch combination microwave /convection oven, Bosch convection oven, 48” Thermador side by side refrigerator, 6 burner Wolf Range with griddle, pop up exhaust hood/vent, Thermador dishwasher.
- Walk-in pantry with exquisite Mahogany woodwork.
- A large Ipe deck with steel and metal railing is accessed off the kitchen and family room through glass sliding doors and is ideal for dining al fresco.
- Family room with beautiful custom built-ins and wood burning fireplace flows to the kitchen. The glass sliding doors open directly out to the sun drenched Ipe deck, outdoor entertaining area & pool.
- Full bath with separate entrance and walk-in shower is perfectly designed for pool use.
- Powder room with custom wallpaper and marble sink.
- Sumptuous master bedroom suite completely renovated with cedar planking walls connects to a private office that could also function as a sitting room.
- Spa-like master bath is complete with marble countertops and double sinks, large walk- in shower, Waterworks fixtures, slate floor with radiant heat & heated towel rack.
- Gorgeous walk-in closet with large free standing mirror and custom sliding barn door
- Three additional bedrooms, all with new wool carpet and one with a built-in desk.
- Additional full bath with double sink vanity and a new skylight
- Laundry room with LG front loading washer and dryer
Sweeping Ipe deck with steel and cable railing connects to the kitchen and family room & functions as an outdoor room for entertaining and dining
- Ipe seating ledge
- Large swimming pool
- Expansive pool area with multiple seating spaces
- Mature landscaping and sundrenched gardens
- Separate childrens play area perfect for a play structure
- Elegant stone terrace with dramatic water feature
- Captivating views
- 2 car attached garage with ample storage and direct interior access to the kitchen
- Many Loewen and Marvin windows and doors used throughout the house
- High-end hardware and light fixtures
- Abundant storage below remainder of house
- Solar panels heat the pool and assists the electricity in the home
- All new heating and A/C servicing the 2nd floor
- New, high-efficiency furnace servicing the first floor
- New pool pump and pool sweep.
- Nest system